Dogtra Pathfinder2 GPS Dog Tracker & Training Collar
The new PATHFINDER2 series is not compatible with previous generation PATHFINDER series systems.
- CUT EM’ LOOSE: The PATHFINDER2 is a complete GPS tracking system with the enhanced Dogtra PATHFINDER2 real time tracking and training app. Explore more and track up to 21-dogs in real time with Dogtra PATHFINDER2. The new PATHFINDER2 is NOT compatible with PATHFINDER series.
- E-COLLAR FUNCTION BUTTON: The new PATHFINDER2 GPS Connector allows for direct corrections for a quicker response. You have e-Collar command from both the GPS Connector or in app on your smartphone or smartwatch. PATHFINDER2 GPS Connector & Smartphone are required to operate
- SMARTWATCH COMPATIBLE: Smart watch users can now track their dogs from their smartwatch with quick access to the extended PATHFINDER2 dog tracking app that is available for Apple Watch Series 5 and Galaxy Watch4 Series and above. The smartwatch app features access to your GPS receiver, Compass, e-Collar commands, and Maps that provide precise location information
- FREE APP, FREE MAPS: No Subscriptions Required and No Monthly Fees. Map views include General, Satellite, and Terrain views. Free maps are powered by Map Box. Offline Maps allow you to save and download maps to be made available in offline mode. Maps provide useful marker settings, notifications, and icons giving you confidence on any adventure.
- MORE CORRECTION MODES: PATHFINDER2 offers a Nick, Constant, and Audible tone, along with the new LED Locate Light and Pager Vibration. PATHFINDER2 also provides battery saving sleep mode, lost collar locator and lock so you can protect your investment.
Explore more with you dogs on all outdoor activities from hiking to hunting with the newest GPS Dog Tracking and Training System. The new Dogtra PATHFINDER2 is a complete GPS tracking and training system featuring a newly redesigned FREE real time tracking and training app, tracking up to 21 dogs within a 9-mile range.* The new PATHFINDER2 system features the latest in dog tracking collars equipped with E-Collar training functions now including a LED Locate Light and Pager Vibration. The new GPS Connector is designed with a new E-Collar Function button for quicker response.
The PATHFINDER2 works with a FREE app based dog tracking system with no monthly subscription required, allowing users to track and train their dogs straight from their phone featuring offline maps access with no signal required. The app allows users to: share locations, create custom fences, customize activity modes and access e-collar training features, battery saving sleep mode, lost collar lock, a lost GPS Connector locator and more. Smart watch users can now track their dogs from their watch with quick access to the extended PATHFINDER2 dog tracking app that is available for Apple Watch Series 5 and Galaxy Watch4 and above. The Dogtra PATHFINDER2 App requires the Dogtra PATHFINDER2 system to operate. *Range may vary depending on the surroundings.
Fill your cart and check out with Shop Pay.
Choose 4 interest-free payments or monthly installments.
You’ll be prompted to make the rest of your payments.
What is the eligibility requirements?
You must be over the age of 18, reside in the US, and be paying in USD to use Shop Pay Installments.
Note: Shop Pay Installments is only available to customers with a United States billing address and phone number.
What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Shop Pay offers you the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split your purchase into regular payments with Shop Pay Installments, both online and in store. Installment options vary by store and can be used on orders over $50 USD, including discounts, shipping, and taxes.
Payment PlansPurchases between $50 USD to $17,500 USD are eligible for Shop Pay Installments, with options to:
Pay in 4 for purchases $50 to $999
- Interest-free payments every 2 weeks
- No impact to your credit score
Pay monthly for purchases $150 to $17,500
- 3, 6, or 12-month terms
- Rates from 0-36% APR
- No impact to your credit score to apply
Note: Minimum purchase amounts may vary by retailer.
Are there any additional costs to customers?
For installment orders that are split into four biweekly payments, there are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees.
For installment orders that are paid for in monthly payments, interest rates from 10 to 36% APR apply.
Does using Shop Pay Installments impact customer's credit score?
If you choose to pay for order in four biweekly installments, then your credit score isn't impacted.
For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied. Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
For non-interest bearing orders, debit and credit cards are accepted through Shop Pay. For interest bearing orders, you can only pay using a debit card.
There are some items that you can’t use Shop Pay Installments to purchase, including, but not limited to:
- Cash advances
- Illegal items and activities
- Weapons, including parts and accessories
- Regulated products such as alcohol, tobacco, or drug paraphernalia
- Currency, including cryptocurrency
- PayPal, Venmo, and other money transfer services
- Loan and credit card payments
What if I miss an installment payment?
There are no late fees for customers who miss a scheduled payment. However, partial payments or late payments might impact your credit score, or your eligibility to use Shop Pay Installments in the future. If you have questions about a missed installment payment, then you can contact Affirm support for assistance.
What if I make a return on a purchase made through installments with Shop Pay?
To request a refund, contact the store where you purchased your item. Using their return policy, the store will advise if a return is possible. If a return is possible, then the store will advise how much the refunded amount will be. After your refund is processed, the refund amount will be applied to your original payment method within 3-10 business days and your balance will be updated.
If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, then it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
If your refund is more than your purchase balance, then the difference is returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days.
If your order is made with interest payments, then the paid interest isn't refunded. When you make payments, the funds are first applied to the accrued unpaid interest and then to the principal. Interest is the cost of borrowing, and isn't refundable.
Have more questions?
For questions about installment payments on Shop Pay, visit:
*Rates from 0% APR 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers affirm.com/licenses.