Dogtra ARC HANDSFREE PLUS Dog Training Collar
- EXPANDABLE HANDSFREE: Pair up to 14 HANDSFREE SQUARES to one transmitter for optimal performance in a diverse range of training scenarios. The HANDSFREE SQUARE provides discreet control and gives you the freedom to multitask in your training. Instead of carrying your transmitter, you can strap the HANDSFREE SQUARE around your wrist, palm, or fingers to operate remotely.
- 2-DOG EXPANDABLE SYSTEM: The ARC HANDSFREE PLUS offers an expandable system up to 2-dogs.* Included is a transmitter, receiver, and a compact HANDSFREE SQUARE which allows you to remotely control the transmitter discreetly and immediately at your fingertips. These ergonomic features are designed to enhance your training, whether for obedience or working K-9 dog training. *The ARC ADDITIONAL RECEIVER and HANDSFREE SQUARE are sold separately.
- 3/4-MILE RANGE: The range of this training e-collar is perfect for any and all training commands for your dog. With a range of ¾-mile, this e-collar is perfect for serious obedience, hunting, and K-9 training and suited for dogs as small as 15 lbs.
- IPX9K WATERPROOF: The ARC HANDSFREE PLUS comes with a durable receiver that is IPX9K waterproof, which means it has passed the International Protection Marking system tests. Products are verified if they can withstand a close-range high-pressure liquid spray from 4 angles (pressure of 80-100 bars and a temperature of 176°F). The HANDSFREE SQUARE is not waterproof.*
- CORRECTIONS: The ARC HANDSFREE has two different correction types. The first correction type is a Nick (quick ½-second) and the second correction type is a Constant correction (up to 12 seconds). The e-collar also has a HPP (High Performance Pager) which offers a clear vibration to alert dogs while training. Find the right fit for you and your dog with this dynamic e-collar.
Dogtra ARC HANDSFREE PLUS Expandable
3/4-Mile Range Rechargeable IPX9K Waterproof Remote Dog Training E-Collar with Expandable HANDSFREE SQUARE
The Dogtra ARC HANDSFREE PLUS is expandable to 2-dogs and features a Dogtra HANDSFREE SQUARE, which allows you to control a transmitter discreetly and remotely. You can instantly access different functions at your fingertips and use the ARC HANDSFREE PLUS for a diverse range of training scenarios. Each HANDSFREE SQUARE can be paired to different functions and allows many users to access any feature, at any time within 33 feet of the transmitter. A replaceable coin lithium CR2032 battery is included. With comfort and safety in mind, the ARC HANDSFREE PLUS features an ergonomic receiver shaped to the dog’s neck. The IPX9K waterproof rating makes the ARC HANDSFREE PLUS ready for the most demanding training conditions.
The range of the ARC HANDSFREE PLUS Training E-Collar is perfect for any and all training commands for your dog. With a range of 3/4-Mile, this e-collar is perfect for easy obedience, hunting, and K-9 Training. Use the HANDSFREE SQUARE within 33 feet of the transmitter to quickly access any feature.
EXPANDABLE 2-DOG SYSTEM
Expandable up to 2-dogs, the ARC HANDSFREE PLUS gives you the option to easily pair a second receiver and up to 14 HANDSFREE SQUARES.* Each SQUARE can be paired to different functions and allows many users to quickly access any feature. *ARC ADDITIONAL RECEIVER and additional HANDSFREE SQUARES sold separately.
The HANDSFREE SQUARE gives you the freedom to multitask and have discreet fingertip control. Built with a flexible strap and intuitive buckle, the HANDSFREE SQUARE can be fastened to your wrist, palm, or fingers. The Nick, Constant, or Pager functions can be coded for you to operate the system remotely.
Fill your cart and check out with Shop Pay.
Choose 4 interest-free payments or monthly installments.
You’ll be prompted to make the rest of your payments.
What is the eligibility requirements?
You must be over the age of 18, reside in the US, and be paying in USD to use Shop Pay Installments.
Note: Shop Pay Installments is only available to customers with a United States billing address and phone number.
What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Shop Pay offers you the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split your purchase into regular payments with Shop Pay Installments, both online and in store. Installment options vary by store and can be used on orders over $50 USD, including discounts, shipping, and taxes.
Payment PlansPurchases between $50 USD to $17,500 USD are eligible for Shop Pay Installments, with options to:
Pay in 4 for purchases $50 to $999
- Interest-free payments every 2 weeks
- No impact to your credit score
Pay monthly for purchases $150 to $17,500
- 3, 6, or 12-month terms
- Rates from 0-36% APR
- No impact to your credit score to apply
Note: Minimum purchase amounts may vary by retailer.
Are there any additional costs to customers?
For installment orders that are split into four biweekly payments, there are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees.
For installment orders that are paid for in monthly payments, interest rates from 10 to 36% APR apply.
Does using Shop Pay Installments impact customer's credit score?
If you choose to pay for order in four biweekly installments, then your credit score isn't impacted.
For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied. Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
For non-interest bearing orders, debit and credit cards are accepted through Shop Pay. For interest bearing orders, you can only pay using a debit card.
There are some items that you can’t use Shop Pay Installments to purchase, including, but not limited to:
- Cash advances
- Illegal items and activities
- Weapons, including parts and accessories
- Regulated products such as alcohol, tobacco, or drug paraphernalia
- Currency, including cryptocurrency
- PayPal, Venmo, and other money transfer services
- Loan and credit card payments
What if I miss an installment payment?
There are no late fees for customers who miss a scheduled payment. However, partial payments or late payments might impact your credit score, or your eligibility to use Shop Pay Installments in the future. If you have questions about a missed installment payment, then you can contact Affirm support for assistance.
What if I make a return on a purchase made through installments with Shop Pay?
To request a refund, contact the store where you purchased your item. Using their return policy, the store will advise if a return is possible. If a return is possible, then the store will advise how much the refunded amount will be. After your refund is processed, the refund amount will be applied to your original payment method within 3-10 business days and your balance will be updated.
If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, then it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
If your refund is more than your purchase balance, then the difference is returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days.
If your order is made with interest payments, then the paid interest isn't refunded. When you make payments, the funds are first applied to the accrued unpaid interest and then to the principal. Interest is the cost of borrowing, and isn't refundable.
Have more questions?
For questions about installment payments on Shop Pay, visit:
*Rates from 0% APR 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers affirm.com/licenses.