Dogtra 1900S Black Ergonomic 1-Mile Waterproof Remote Dog Training Collar
- SEAMLESS DESIGN: The 1900S BLACK’s ergonomic receiver is sleek and slim, which allows the strap to wrap around the receiver and your dog’s neck seamlessly. This versatile system comes with a premium matte black finish and blue LED lights for enhanced tactical fit and aesthetics to excel in the most demanding training conditions whether for indoor or outdoor activities.
- IPX9K WATERPROOF CERTIFIED: The 1900S BLACK come with a durable receiver that is IPX9K waterproof certified, which means it has passed the International Protection Marking system. Products are verified if they can withstand a close-range high-pressure liquid spray from 4 angles (pressure of 80-100 bars and a temperature of 176°F).
- 1-MILE RANGE: The range of this training e-collar is perfect for simple to complex training commands for your dog. The 1900S BLACK is a 1-mile, single-dog version of our bestselling 1900S e-collar is perfect for serious obedience, hunting, and K-9 training.
- PRECISE CONTROL: With 127 correction levels to choose from, you’ll have no problem finding the perfect level for your dog with gradual and precise control. The LCD screen is bright and easy to read while the levels can be adjusted precisely at any time with the Rheostat Dial.
- CORRECTIONS: This e-collar has two different correction types. The first correction type is a Nick (quick ½-second) and the second correction type is a Constant (up to 12 seconds). The e-collar also has a HPP (High Performance Pager) which offers a clear vibration to alert dogs while training. Find the right fit for you and your dog with this dynamic e-collar.
The Dogtra 1900S BLACK EDITION is the 1-mile, single-dog version of our bestselling 1900S e-collar, known for its versatility and IPX9K durability, making it the tool of choice for trainers in extreme conditions at extreme ranges. The 1900S BLACK EDITION's receiver is also IPX9K waterproof certified, the highest heat and waterproof level. With its longer range and proven durability, the Dogtra 1900S BLACK EDITION comes with a premium black matte finish and blue LED lights for enhanced tactical fit and aesthetics to excel in the most demanding training conditions for competition or K9 training.
Fill your cart and check out with Shop Pay.
Choose 4 interest-free payments or monthly installments.
You’ll be prompted to make the rest of your payments.
What is the eligibility requirements?
You must be over the age of 18, reside in the US, and be paying in USD to use Shop Pay Installments.
Note: Shop Pay Installments is only available to customers with a United States billing address and phone number.
What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Shop Pay offers you the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split your purchase into regular payments with Shop Pay Installments, both online and in store. Installment options vary by store and can be used on orders over $50 USD, including discounts, shipping, and taxes.
Payment PlansPurchases between $50 USD to $17,500 USD are eligible for Shop Pay Installments, with options to:
Pay in 4 for purchases $50 to $999
- Interest-free payments every 2 weeks
- No impact to your credit score
Pay monthly for purchases $150 to $17,500
- 3, 6, or 12-month terms
- Rates from 0-36% APR
- No impact to your credit score to apply
Note: Minimum purchase amounts may vary by retailer.
Are there any additional costs to customers?
For installment orders that are split into four biweekly payments, there are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees.
For installment orders that are paid for in monthly payments, interest rates from 10 to 36% APR apply.
Does using Shop Pay Installments impact customer's credit score?
If you choose to pay for order in four biweekly installments, then your credit score isn't impacted.
For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied. Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
For non-interest bearing orders, debit and credit cards are accepted through Shop Pay. For interest bearing orders, you can only pay using a debit card.
There are some items that you can’t use Shop Pay Installments to purchase, including, but not limited to:
- Cash advances
- Illegal items and activities
- Weapons, including parts and accessories
- Regulated products such as alcohol, tobacco, or drug paraphernalia
- Currency, including cryptocurrency
- PayPal, Venmo, and other money transfer services
- Loan and credit card payments
What if I miss an installment payment?
There are no late fees for customers who miss a scheduled payment. However, partial payments or late payments might impact your credit score, or your eligibility to use Shop Pay Installments in the future. If you have questions about a missed installment payment, then you can contact Affirm support for assistance.
What if I make a return on a purchase made through installments with Shop Pay?
To request a refund, contact the store where you purchased your item. Using their return policy, the store will advise if a return is possible. If a return is possible, then the store will advise how much the refunded amount will be. After your refund is processed, the refund amount will be applied to your original payment method within 3-10 business days and your balance will be updated.
If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, then it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
If your refund is more than your purchase balance, then the difference is returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days.
If your order is made with interest payments, then the paid interest isn't refunded. When you make payments, the funds are first applied to the accrued unpaid interest and then to the principal. Interest is the cost of borrowing, and isn't refundable.
Have more questions?
For questions about installment payments on Shop Pay, visit:
*Rates from 0% APR 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers affirm.com/licenses.